Sunday, April 28, 2013

Super Cute Crochet Owls

Wow, we've neglected our blog for quite some time...hello again readers!  Life is good here in Ohio...super busy enjoying spring by gardening, hiking, birding, wildflowering, etc.

Jennifer whipped up these cute little owls at some point during our busyness.  I was inspired to make the owls after reading about them here.  The original instructions can be found here.  I am not a crocheter so this was my first real foray into that crafty world and I so enjoyed myself!  These are pretty easy-peasy with a little You Tube help so give an owl a go if you are so inspired.

We promise more garden and nature posts soon.  Happy weekend everyone!



7 comments:

  1. For your first crochet foray, I'd say these are pretty spectacular!
    And how fun would it be if owls were as brightly colored as peacocks and hummingbirds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so fun indeed Janet! Hope you are well lady...so excited for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I *love* these! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are they..so cute!! I have a Owl loving friend, no matter where how real or not real she collects!! She would love these!!
    Good job with you first project...I hate
    crocheting ; )lol!!
    Grace
    Thanks for your comments on my post : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, those are super cuteness. I think you could do like a prayer flag type banner with a bunch for the garden, perhaps? Adorable! I'll have to check out how to make them because I might need one of those banners for my garden! Peace to you both, ~Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! If you make one, please share on the blog...I would love to see!

      Delete
  5. I love my gift!! These are so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please share your thoughts.