- Lots of greens, chopped coarsely
- Olive Oil, to saute
- Garlic (2 cloves, chopped finely)
- Chilies in adobe sauce (3 chilies, chopped finely)
- 1 T Sesame seeds, toasted.
- 1 tsp. Poppy seeds, toasted.
Check each leaf for cabbage-white butterfly caterpillars:
De-rib the leaves, compost the ribs and stems, chop coarsely in a bowl using kitchen scissors:
Saute garlic and chilies in olive oil:
Add the greens, mix with the above and saute until desired (we saute at 5-8 minutes):
Near the end of sauteing, add the sesame seeds and poppy seeds:
Serve with bread of choice and garnish with cilantro (since we have a ton anyway!):
Gotta love gardening and greens!