Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jennifer's Latest Soap Concoction

Not to be stopped by our upcoming move, I made another batch of soap! This one is an invigorating blend of peppermint, sweet birch, eucalyptus and lemon essential oils plus dried peppermint leaves.

Bounder readied herself to help with cutting...

Here's a closeup that shows you the cool colors of the peppermint leaves. I am sure they will change as it cures (4 weeks) so it will be interesting to compare.

This makes batch number 8 for me I believe. It smells SOOOO good!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Sure it smells great too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need smellogger to get a whiff. How much do you you think it would cost to mail some to Oregon? Seriously, I might be interested. I love homemade stuff. You can e-mail me through my profile if you want.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please share your thoughts.